Call us on:
Or use our Contact form.
OUR EMAIL IS DOWN!!
Please use Facebook to message us or call one of the above numbers!!!!!!
Restaurant at 54
54 High Street West
For opening times look under the heading THE RESTAURANT.
For all our menus look under the heading FOOD.
Find out whats on now...
See our latest special offer - details on FOOD page, under Current Menus and Offers.
Gift Vouchers ............... any value, can be redeemed at any time.
Fish and Seafood - Friday 28th June 2019.
These menus can be seen under the section headed NEWS, amendments are possible with prior notice.
We serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well as coffees and infusions.
1. Finca El Picador - Sauvignon Blanc, Chile
Fresh cut grass aromas and ripe gooseberry characteristics. £15.55 175ml £4.15 (large glass 250ml £5.95)
2. Finca El Picador – Chardonnay, Chile
This wine is unoaked with a delightful fruity palate. £15.55
175ml £4.15 (large glass 250ml £5.95)
3. Le Charme – Sauvignon Blanc, France
Delightfully fresh, full of gooseberry fruits with a cut grass tang. £16.80
4. Los Coches - Viognier, Chile
An aromatic white with peach and apricot flavours. The palate is rich and fruity. £17.40
5. Pure – Pinot Grigio, Italy
Zing! A delightful expressive, dry wine with refreshing apple and citrus flavours. £18.65
6. Chenin Blanc– Avondale Estate, South Africa
Ultra youthful with a gorgeous lemony tang. Chenin as it should be. £22.70
7. Muscadet ‘Sur Lie’Bonhomme Loire, France
A classic example of how delicious Muscadet can be. Perfect with shellfish. £23.80
8. Riesling – Piesporter Michelsberg, Germany
Goldtropfchen translated This crisp and elegant medium fruity wine is made in the northerly vineyards along the river Monsel, around the small village of Piesport. £20.60
9. Kuki Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, New Zealand
Packed with guava, passion fruit and gooseberry. This explodes in the mouth. £25.65
10. Chablis – Domaine Philippe Testut, France
A beautiful full flavoured wine, elegant and classy with a lingering finish on the palate. £33.75
11. Finca El Picador – Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile
This wine is unoaked and has an aroma of ripe blackcurrants. £15.55 175ml £4.15 (large glass 250ml £5.95)
12. Finca El Picador– Merlot, Chile
Lovely sweet plum fruit and a mellow, soothing finish. £15.55 175ml £4.15 (large glass 250ml £5.95)
13. Red Cliffs – Shiraz Cabernet, Australia
Vibrant red colour. Aromas of soft, cherry plum fruit and spicy nuances with the Shiraz dominating. A medium bodied wine. £16.95
14. Pleno Tempranillo – Navarra, Spain
Medium body, ruby red wine. Displays fruity aromas. Round with a good structure. £18.35
15. Waterval Pinotage Cinsault, South Africa
SDeep ruby/garnet in colour. Cinsault, an aromatic grape adds perfumed/floral aromas. Pinotage, dark cherries and earth. A medium bodied wine. £16.55
16. Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Taverna Nova, Italy
Packed with juicy, full bodied dark berry fruits and overtones of almonds. £21.45
17. Old Vines Carignan – Southern France
Soft, full flavoured, smooth. Intense red berry nose with hints of vanilla. £20.50
18. Shiraz Rook's Lane, Australia
Bright vibrant colour. Aromas of soft, cherry plum fruit and spicy notes. Nice berry fruit flavours, savoury hint. £22.20
19. Principe de Viana Crianza Navarra, Spain
A blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Tempranillo and 10% Merlot aged for 12 months in 50% French and 50% American oak barrels. £22.30
20. Les Argelieres – Pinot Noir, France
Aromas of raspberry and cherry with subtle smoky and peppery hints. Fruity, elegant and well balanced palate, with a long silky finish. £22.85
21. Mendel Lunta– Malbec, Argentina
Easy drinking with an intense and fruity nose. Characteristic notes of raspberries, plums, black cherries and cassis. Juicy yet fresh. £27.20
22. Fleurie– Beaujolais, France
Seductive, velvety raspberry and cherry flavours. This has class stamped all over it . £33.20
23. Finca El Picador – Cabernet Rose, Chile
Zingy and fresh with succulent damson fruits. £15.55
175ml £4.15 (large glass 250ml £5.95)
24. Boulevard Blush – Route 66, California USA
Pure raspberry and strawberry fruit with a touch of sweetness. £17.25
25. Pure – Pinot Grigio Rose, Italy
Notes of red currant and other summer fruits with a citrus edge. Crisp, delicate, refreshing palate. £18.65
26. Castell d’Olerdola – Reserva, Spain
A lively sparkling wine full of pin-prick bubbles. £25.65
27. Castell d’olerdola – Rosado, Spain
Elegant and floral with lovely strawberry fruit and a soft creamy mousse. £25.65
28. Baron de Beaupre – Brut NV, France
The house champagne. Full of fresh citrus flavours with a slight toastiness. £44.15
29. Gardet – Brut NV Rose, France
Fresh berries (strawberries and raspberries) with hints of grapefruit and orange peel, fresh and bright on the palate. £55.95
30. Veuve Clicqout – Yellow Label, France
Prestigious house. More full bodied and richer in style. £69.95
31. Pacherenc de Vic Bilh Plaimont, France
Complex nose of preserved fruit with a rich yet suave palate. £21.75
32. Elysium Black Muscat, California U.S.A.
Lovely ripe blackberry and bilberry fruit, vibrant and fresh clean fruit palate. £24.25 75ml £5.25
Spirits and Liqueurs
We offer a wide range of spirits and liqueurs including : Vodka, Gin, Whisky, white and dark Rum, Sambucca, Baileys, Amaretto, Jack Daniels, Benedictine, Calvados, tawny/ruby/white Port, Sherry, Martini rosso/dry/bianco, Kahlua, Archers, Pernod, Malibu, Southern Comfort, Tia Maria, Courvoisier, Pimms, Drambuie, Cointreau, Triple Sec, Grand Marnier, ......
Bottled Grolsch 5%
Bottled Peroni 5.1%
Bottled Tiger 4.8%
Bottled 1664 5%
Bottled Birra Moretti 4.6%
John Smiths 3.6%
(440ml can) £3.30
Bottled Magners 4.5%
(500ml) £4.95 – Apple/Pear
Bottled Kopparberg Fruit Cider 4%
(500ml) £4.95 - Strawberry and Lime/Mixed Berry